REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE FALL/WINTER 2019 SALE!!!
THE SALE IS TWO DAYS OF SHOPPING:
Saturday, September 14th, 9:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday, September 15th, 9:00am -12:00pm
TOWN OF WEST NEWBURY ANNEX
381 Main Street, West Newbury, MA 01985
GNFC Consignment Sale - Registration for the FALL/WINTER Sale.
The consignment sale is an organized, store-like environment where individuals sell gently used baby and kids clothing, toys, and gear. 70% of the proceeds go to the seller, 30% goes toward a community gift given in the GNFC's name. You do not need to be present to have your items sold. Upon registering with "My Consignment Manager" you are assigned a seller number. After the sale, you will receive a check in the mail from the GNFC for the items sold.
How to register:
Log on to:
https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/newburyport/ and follow the steps to become a seller.
ITEMS ACCEPTED FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER 2019 SALE:
Children's Shoes/Seasonal Boots
Children's FALL/WINTER Clothing and Outerwear
Children's Videos & DVDs
On Thursday, September 12th, at 11:59PM the My Consignment Manager website closes; all items must be entered by this time.
Item drop-off is on Friday, September 13th, from 9:30am -11:30am at the West Newbury Annex. When dropping off items on Friday, DO NOT park in the front Annex parking lot -- follow signs and pull to the side door. Someone will help you unload. Should you be unable to drop off items due to work or scheduling conflict, please first try to recruit a family member or friend. If you cannot, please email email@example.com. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate you.
On Sunday, September 15th prices for those items designated as "'Discount" will be 50% off.
You will have the option to donate unsold items. If you do not want to donate items then you must leave sturdy plastic bin(s) with your seller number clearly marked on the long and short sides and the lid. Plastic bag(s) will not be returned. Unsold items will be placed back in your bin(s) for you to pick up. *If you are NOT donating unsold items, you must PICK UP between 3:00-3:30 pm on Sunday. ANYTHING LEFT AFTER 3:30 PM WILL BE DONATED AND CANNOT BE RECLAIMED.*
We make every attempt to ensure that all sellers and customers are happy with the sale and that everything goes accordingly. THE GNFC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW:
***We will not display any items that is deemed unsuitable in any way.***
***We cannot accept car seats nor cribs.***
1. You MUST CHECK all items for recall issues. Go to www.cpsc.gov for recall information. Items on recall will NOT be accepted. You will be required to sign a short waiver at drop off committing that you have taken this step.
2. All clothing items must be in good condition with no visible stains, holes or/and rips. They must be on hangers with the tag attached to the left shoulder with either a safety pin or tag fastener (no staples, no pushpins accepted). If the safety pin will damage the clothing, it is okay to pin the tag to the label.
3. All toys must be clean and in good, working order. All pieces must be included and firmly attached to the toy. Batteries must be operational.
4. Group like items/genders/sizes in same bins (i.e., clothes in one bin, toys in another, etc) if at all possible. It will greatly help our staff in setting up the sale.
5. Tags: Please print the tags on cardstock (60-67#), not regular paper. Make sure your printer is set to normal. The barcode must be readable, otherwise it has to be manually put into the system thus allowing for more error. Do not write on the tags after they have been printed. These items will not be accepted. Please make sure to mark Donate or No Donate depending on whether or not you want your unsold items returned. Tags are to be taped to item being sold except clothing (please refer to above note for attaching tags to clothing). Please be sure the tags are on securely, but still removable as we need to collect the tags during checkout.
On Sunday, prices for those items designated as "'Discount" will be 50% off.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and Happy Selling!
GNFC's Consignment Sale Team