REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE ADULT PURGE & PURCHASE CONSIGNMENT SALE!!!
Clean out your closet of those items that you no longer wear and fund next seasons' styles!!
THE SALE IS TWO DAYS OF SHOPPING:
Friday, February 8th 6:00pm - 8:00pm – Sip & Shop Style Event!!!
Saturday, February 9th 8:00am - 12:00pm
PITA Hall – Plum Island
8 Plum Island Boulevard, Newbury, MA 01951
GNFC Consignment Sale - Registration for the Sale.
The consignment sale is an organized, store-like environment where individuals sell on-trend, gently used Women & Men’s clothing & limited accessories (please see list below). 70% of the proceeds go to the seller. You do not need to be present to have your items sold. Upon registering with "My Consignment Manager" you are assigned a seller number. After the sale, you will receive a check in the mail from the GNFC for the items sold.
How to register:
Log on to:
https://www.myconsignmentmanager.com/newburyport/ and follow the steps to become a seller.
ITEMS ACCEPTED FOR THE ADULT PURGE & PURCHASE:
Women’s clothing – on-trend, gently used – any season
Men’s clothing – on-trend, gently used – any season
Women’s accessories: shoes & purses/bags
Please – no jewelry !!!
On Thursday, February 7th, at 11:59PM the My Consignment Manager website closes; all items must be entered by this time.
Location: PITA Hall – Plum Island; 8 Plum Island Boulevard, Newbury, MA 01951
Drop-off of items is Friday, February 8th, from 8:00am -11:00am. Should you be unable to drop off items due to work or scheduling conflict, please email email@example.com.
*If you are NOT donating unsold items, you must PICK UP between 2:00-2:30 pm last day of sale. ANYTHING LEFT AFTER 2:30 PM WILL BE DONATED AND CANNOT BE RECLAIMED.*
If you are not donating unsold items, you MUST leave a container(s) or large trash bag(s) that are clearly labeled with your seller number on the outside. All unsold items will be placed in your container(s)/bag(s) for you to pick up.
We make every attempt to ensure that all sellers and customers are happy with the sale and that everything goes accordingly. In the event of a missing item, THE GNFC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
**We reserve the right to refuse any item(s) that is not in good condition.**
1. All clothing items must be in good condition with no visible stains, holes or/and rips. They must be on hangers with the tag safety pinned to the label (no staples, no pushpins accepted).
2. Clothing should be clean & ironed. The nicer it looks; the better the item will sell!
3. Clothing should be on-trend/in-style.
5. Similar to the kids consignment sale, if you would like your items to sell, price accordingly!
4. Tags: Please print the tags on cardstock (60-67#), not regular paper. Make sure your printer is set to normal. The barcode must be readable, otherwise it has to be manually put into the system thus allowing for more error. Do not write on the tags after they have been printed. These items will not be accepted. Please make sure to mark Donate or No Donate depending on whether or not you want your unsold items returned. Please be sure the tags are on securely, but still removable as we need to collect the tags during checkout.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GNFC's Consignment Sale Team